The sessions are organized your company in agreement with the Scientific Committee.
Several communication tools come along with the Satellite Symposium:
• Final Program and Announcements: mention of your Satellite Symposium (titles, speakers, overview) • Cardiostim Website: mention of the industry partner's support and description with your logo on the symposium page in the scientific section • Poster of your Satellite Symposium at the entrance of the session room • Announcement in one Cardiostim Newsletter (7,000 contacts) • 1 insert of the Symposium Program in the Congress bag: 5,500 copies of your leaflet will be supplied
Other scientific tools
• Satellite Symposium Audio Recording Your symposium powerpoint with audio recording is put online on the Cardiostim website.
• Satellite Symposium Webinar Your symposium powerpoint with video recording is put online on the Cardiostim website.
• Recorded Live Demo (to be confirmed) Sponsorship of a live demonstration of a practical case. A procedure is performed live from a hospital and commented by a panel of physicians, to whom the audience can ask questions.
• Workshop As an exhibitor, you can submit a topic to be presented in a workshop. This topic has to be approved by the Scientific Committee.
• Poster of your Satellite Symposium Located on a specific Program Board at the entrance Size: 60 x 80cm
Room & audiovisual equipment
Room Equipment: The conference room is equipped with table, chairs and speaker desk.
Audiovisual Equipment: All rates include the following AV equipment and staff:
•One speaker podium, one wired neck microphone, pointing device, mouse •One moderator desk for two including wired microphone, monitor and electronic timer •Q&A microphones according to room size •Projector and one screen according to room size •One room attendant, one door attendant •One IT technician •One sound technician
Additional equipment will be charged separately.
Conditions of purchase
Satellite symposia may only be booked by Cardiostim 2012 exhibitors. Satellite symposia slots have to be approved by the scientific committee.
Cancellation will be accepted in writing only. If notice of cancellation is received before February 1st, 2012, 50% of the fee will be refunded. If notice of cancellation is received on or after February 1st, no refund will be given. Non-refunded program fees cannot be transferred for another use within Cardiostim 2012.
The duration of a satellite symposium is 90 minutes.
For further information please contact Monique Gauthier Phone: +33 (0)1 47 56 21 18 Fax: +33 (0)1 47 56 24 66 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org